Saturday, February 10, 2007

First Post

This is not the first time I have started a blog except this time I hope to be loyal to it. I always hosted my own blogs in the past and ended up spending more time setting it up and making it look nice that by the time I was done I was sick of it and quickly abandoned it. This time I decided to just use a service and concentrate more on the actual blogging.

On this blog you will find two things. Crochet and posts about my family. I am a father of a very fun boy who is almost 2 years old. I started crocheting at the beginning of the year and I love it! I have completed several projects already and have several projects planned. I have enough projects planned to keep me busy for at least the next several months. I have also designed some original patterns already also. I hope to post those up here soon.

I hope you will enjoy reading this blog as much as I will enjoy writing on it. Until my next post have a great day!

1 comment:

jenny said...

I was reading your first post looking for crochet patterns.I hope you get time to post your patterns.

http://crochet-in-ohio.blogspot.com